Fondren After 5 is a neighborhood open house with opportunities to enjoy good food from one of our nearly two dozen restaurants, bakeries, bars and coffee shops and shop with our unique mix of merchants, mixed in with street-side fun. April 4, May 2, June 6 and August 1, September 5 and October 3.
• Beacon Makers Market – Duling Avenue
• Duling Avenue Live – Artists, beer, food, kids’s fun and live music from Seth Power – Duling Avenue
• Four Way Stop on the cabana stage, grand opening of cocktail bar, Old Dan’s Records outside – Hops & Habanas
• Dandelion+Crow and Dreaming Star Tarot – Cups
• Luau and live music with Ron Ethridge plus food and drink specials – Barrelhouse
• El Obo and Dylan Lovett – Sneaky Beans
• Extended hours until 8 and an exclusive to Fondren “Unicorn Shake” – Fondren Nutrition
• Dine in and 10%of your bill benefits Extra Table – The Pig & Pint
Vendors – Please refer to location-specific contacts listed below. In an effort to be respectful to our Fondren merchants and restaurants, events this year require that anyone not paying rent in Fondren must partner with someone who does in order to sell items on the street.